VYCA was founded in Athens in 2011 with the legal form of an NPC (Non-Profit Company) and its main activity is Cultural Education.
WE ARE PROUD THAT
We have collaborated with more than 50 contemporary Greek artists.
We are the first non-museum institution that has been active with the sole purpose of bringing contemporary art closer to children and young people, through interdisciplinary educational programmes and exhibitions specially designed for the children's audience, with the participation of young and renowned Greek artists.
For 10 years our team has been planning and implementing in cooperation with cultural institutions, museums, educational institutions, private organizations, non-profit organizations:
- integrated educational programs for school groups (1st primary - 3rd grade),
- School visits programmes for pre-school pupils,
- workshops for children from 3-15 years old with the participation of visual artists, video artists, designers,
- interactive exhibitions of contemporary art specially designed for children,
- thematic meetings for young people 18+ & adults,
- edutainment booths & interactive exhibits for children.